So, I've been tagged to share seven random facts about me. Here we go:
1. I learned sign language when I was in elementary school, and I can still sign fairly well today. One of my roommates in college, Holly, even said that she saw me signing in my sleep!
2. I was Who's Who in German my senior year. I definitely should not have won that award! There were kids in my class who could speak German very well, and all I can remember is how to ask someone how they get to school! Wie kommst du in die Schule? Mit dem Auto? Mit dem Bus? Mit dem Fuss?
3. I went to Thailand after I graduated from college with the Aggies for Christ. I was there for six weeks and fell in love with their culture. To this day I love spicy Thai food! Oh, and everyone thought I was Britney Spears...not so much of a compliment these days!!
4. I'm six feet tall and am terrible at basketball. When I was playing in a game in ninth grade the crowd from the opposing team started counting down "10-9-8-7" so I threw the ball from half-court. I of course missed. Then, I turned and looked at the clock...there were more than three minutes left!!! My mouth dropped and everyone started laughing. I sat the bench for the rest of the game.
5. I hate cooked fruit. No cobblers, pies, doughnut filled desserts for me!
6. I'm lactose intolerant but love ice cream and chocolate milk...Justin appreciates it too! :)
7. I love my in-laws. I am very blessed to have Justin's sisters and parents as a part of my family.
Okay! Now it's my turn to tag:
Christine
Holly
Beth
Whit (I saw Camille tagged you, but I'm tagging you too!)
Leilanni
Tracey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
GOod job... I love that. Thanks for playing and maybe someday I will make it on your friends list... HE HE HE
You're so funny! Hey!!!! You should put my name right next to your husband's when you're talking about your lactose intolerance! I was your loving roomie for two years in the WORLD'S smallest dorm room! FUNNY GIRL!!!!
Suzy - you forgot one....that you sneeze 800 times in a row!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELBY! I hope you have a good one...love Joe
I love learning all this stuff about you. I have always wanted to learn sign language-I'm trying to teach the boys a little. Happy Birthday Shelby-Love the pics of her party-she's so cute!
Post a Comment