Lilypie

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mama's Girl

I love these pictures of Shelby. I myself don't look so great, but she looks so sweet!!

7 comments:

Tracey Clem said...

Suz, these are great! Look how much hair she has!! I feel like that came in overnight!

She's starting to look more like a little girl, and less like a baby. Bittersweet, I'm sure!

Love you guys!

da momma said...

ohhhhhhh sweeeeeeeeeet baby gurl! I love yall and wish you were closer!

Lisa Mae said...

Awwwww, those pics are so stinkin' cute!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

She is so cute and I love the thumb sucking... I was hoping that you would blog again... I wanted to see her growing.

Leilanni said...

Precious!! I took a few pictures of me and Ellie like that when she was younger (um - SO would not happen now!) and they are my treasures!! You will love these even more as time goes on!!

Tracey Clem said...

Ok, I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you! I realize that I have about 3 email addresses for you, and don't know which one you use! I want to email you in response to your question about the baby gift.

Shoot me an email and let me know which of yours to use!!

traceyclem@gmail.com

Love you!

da momma said...

wheres the new ones?