Lilypie

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Loving the Outdoors

Shelby loves being outside, but she isn't so sure about being in the grass. She doesn't want to sit in it, so she'll stand as long as she can and then she'll squat. Then she'll stand back up, and squat again. If she happens to fall she'll raise her left leg up so it isn't touching the grass. I'm not sure why she's so partial to her left leg. Her poor right leg always gets the short end of the deal!





5 comments:

da momma said...

absolutely Beautiful!!! Yall make pretty babies! Do it again!

Megan said...

Cutie! Hopefully someday our kiddos can play!!

John and Christy said...

Hi Suzanne! I stumbled over here from Camile's blog. Just so you know I'm not a spammer, I'm the Christy who went on AFC 2004 with you. :) Your daughter is just beautiful. Anyway, glad to find another AFC'er blog.

The Ward Family said...

She's sooo cute!

Leilanni said...

That is stinkin' adorable!!