Lilypie

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Rock and Ice Chicks Rule!

Rock and Ice is a magazine dedicated to climbers, of both rock and ice. Living in Colorado, we have access to both!!! Every January there is an ice climbing competition in Ouray that we have had the opportunity to attend. Well, I've only been once. I was pregnant two years ago, and then last year Shelby was too young. Check out this web site. There's a cool video about it! Last year, Justin's twin sister, Jen, ventured out with Justin and the group we go with every year. She loved it!!!!! Jen is amazing...do you remember this post? Okay, so I'm excited that I figured out how to do links!!!

For Shelby's birthday this year, Jen sent this cool onesie.


As you can see, Shelby is excited about being a future rock and ice climber!

3 comments:

da momma said...

ohmy goodness her hair is adorable and she looks more and more like you! Miss You!

Jennifer said...

Heck yes!! Shelby in her Rock and Ice onsie! H-O-T-T-Y!!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

She is so cute.