Lilypie

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Innocence and Perfection

This, in my opinion, is the best shot I have ever taken of Shelby. All I can think of when I look at this picture is the two words in the title of this post. But, oh how she can be feisty!

8 comments:

The Rypple Effect said...

I agree - your title is correct! Feisty is a good quality.

Tracey Clem said...

Oh my gosh, she looks so grown up! And look at all that adorable hair!

What a sweetie! How is it possible I haven't met her yet?!?

You guys going to be in TX at Christmas??

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

She is becoming such a little lady... she is so cute.

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

She is a DOLL!!!

Holly said...

What a cute baby doll! I miss you guys!!!

Cami Gilbert said...

She is so beautiful! It was so fun to find your blog and take a peek into what life has been like for you! Hope all is well!

da momma said...

waiting for more posts...miss you guys

da momma said...

love the new background, wheres some xmas pics of Shelbs?