


We have never been as a family to the top of Pikes Peak (you can drive to the top) and we couldn't dare move away from Colorado Springs without going. So, today was the day. The summit of Pikes Peak is one of the few places in Colorado during the summer where Coloradoans actually feel like the minority. We of course saw a few Texas license plates, which left us with mixed feelings, but at least we can enjoy being locals for three more weeks. Perhaps the most memorable part of the trip was when we got to the bottom and Shelby barfed all over herself...in the car!

9 comments:
sounds like a great time!! you guys look so happy. and i love shelby's rock and ice shirt!! :)
Wow... impressive but sorry to hear about the barf
i can hear you crackign up as you tell this story! haha LOVE the backside shot Justin! So sweet! 3 more WEEKS YUPIEEEEEEEEE
Hey! What happened to your Facebook account? I was talking to my mom about you yesterday. I told her that you've had a very profound effect on my belief system. I know you don't think I was ever listening during our conversations, but I was. Just thought you would like to know...
Looks like you guys are happy and some very exciting things are happening for you. I'm glad to hear it! Say "hello" to Justin for us.
BTW...I wrote that last comment (Joe), not Suzie. ;)
Great pictures!! And poor Shelby...just too much excitement. :)
Too bad Shelby didn't projectile vomit all over Justin. HA!! Were you guys eating at the top of the mountain?
Oh no! Poor Shelby! Poor Mommy and Daddy!
I know parts of moving are going to be tough! I know you will find some Texas hills to climb! Keep us posted!
Hi guys
I wanted Justin to know that I'm using his Silhouetted Climbers photo as a photo of the day at potdgroup.com Later this month I'll feature his Fawn photo in the new animalpotd.com I tried to email you but the email got kicked back, so send me your new one if you get a chance. Regards, Bill
Post a Comment