I was hoping I could visit your site without having to leave a comment, but now you'll see that there's a red dot (on the world map) right over SALT LAKE CITY. I wonder who that could be?!?! What will your friends from church think? ;) Vote for Mit Romney!
So I guess I'll say "Hi"! Sorry I missed you the other day. I tried your number, I promise. It will be fun to see you guys in July. Shelby is adorable. You guys should have 3 or 4 more just like her.
Peace!
Joe
p.s. Who's checking you out in India? Interesting...
4 comments:
I wanna eat 'er up! Ah, The joys of being tickled as a child! Now I hate it! :)
Isn't that just the most wonderful sound in the world!! Thanks for making me smile!
I was hoping I could visit your site without having to leave a comment, but now you'll see that there's a red dot (on the world map) right over SALT LAKE CITY. I wonder who that could be?!?! What will your friends from church think? ;) Vote for Mit Romney!
So I guess I'll say "Hi"! Sorry I missed you the other day. I tried your number, I promise. It will be fun to see you guys in July. Shelby is adorable. You guys should have 3 or 4 more just like her.
Peace!
Joe
p.s. Who's checking you out in India? Interesting...
I miss that sweet little thing! I miss the mommy and daddy too! Love you guys!
Post a Comment