"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it." Isaiah 30:21
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Most Recent Pics
So, it's been a while since I posted some pics of the Shelbster! Here are some of our most recent pictures. You can see some from 9 and 10 months below. Enjoy!
What a cutie! She is growing up so fast! I can not believe she will be 1 next month. Wow! Sorry I haven't responded to your last few posts. We just got back from NY last night - fun! I will post pics of that soon (since I am a pro now and all!) Miss you all and hope to see you soon. Lots of Love - Auntie Tine!
I got to see your mom last weekend when we were in Dallas, and heard that I ALMOST got to see you and meet Shelby!! Darn those cancelled flights!!!! That would have been so wonderful, if even for a short time!
I can't believe how big Shelby is getting. I love watching her grow up online! You're so good about posting pics...I need to be better.
8 comments:
thank you for all the updates! she is precious! Love the ones of you and her!
Love all the pictures. She is just adorable!
CUUUUUUTE! love you guys!
What a cutie! She is growing up so fast! I can not believe she will be 1 next month. Wow! Sorry I haven't responded to your last few posts. We just got back from NY last night - fun! I will post pics of that soon (since I am a pro now and all!) Miss you all and hope to see you soon.
Lots of Love - Auntie Tine!
I got to see your mom last weekend when we were in Dallas, and heard that I ALMOST got to see you and meet Shelby!! Darn those cancelled flights!!!! That would have been so wonderful, if even for a short time!
I can't believe how big Shelby is getting. I love watching her grow up online! You're so good about posting pics...I need to be better.
Love you, cuz! Have a great week!
Cute pictures! I received the sweatshirt in the mail today. Thanks for sending it! I brought back a lot of memories!
She is so cute... looking more like you everyday. Keep them coming and I can not believe she is 11 months old. That is crazy.
She is getting more beautiful and beautiful every day. Thanks for keeping us all up to date.
Post a Comment