Shelby loves her stuffed animals! This first video is every stuffed animal lover's dream come true! Unfortunately she continues to say Daddy ever-so-perfectly, and refuses to even attempt to say Mama (sniff, sniff). At first we used to have her do what she does in this video to laugh about it, but now it's a little sad for me. Obviously she won't call me Daddy forever, but I can't wait for the day when she looks at me and calls me Mama.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Why do they always say dadda... I think God has something to do with that... he wants there first word to be HIS name... Dadda.
I love it.
What a CUTIE! I love how you are doing her hair! Did you make that bow too!!!! Nice update on your blog!!!! I miss you girl!
oh sweet Shelbs! I remember how I couldnt wait for Elijah to say momma and these days he says it 1,000 times a day, even for no reason... and I laugh bc it drives me NUTZ! but it is the sweetest word that will ever come out of their mouth but I like how Camille looked at it though! Miss ya girl!!
Post a Comment