Lilypie

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Shelbyisms



I always love reading all of my friends' stories of the funniest and sweetest things their little kiddos say. Shelby is only 21 months, so her thoughts aren't quite yet coming to surface just yet. But, we have had some sweet "conversations" lately:

Driving home from work/school:
Me: "Shelby, what does a dog say?"
Shelby: (no comment...just a sweet smile and a slow shake of her head)
Me: "What does a cat say?"
Shelby: "No play Mommy", as she sticks her thumb in her mouth!!!
Me: laughing hysterically, "do you want some music?"
Shelby: "Yes"

Driving to work/school (this one melted my heart):
Justin: "Shelby, did you dream last night?"
Shelby: "Yes."
Justin: "What did you dream about?"
Shelby: "Mommy."

I am so looking forward to all of the funny moments that lie ahead!!! Keep sharing your conversations with your kids...they make my day!!

1 comment:

da momma said...

Ooh sooooooooooo sweet! LOVE LOVE LOVE her piggys! Thanks for singing to me on my bday! I love you! I wish I could walk over and you could take me to the snowy park!