We finally took Shelby to the Denver Aquarium yesterday. Besides the 1200 other families with children and strollers and the 5 foot wide paths through the aquarium to walk on, it was a blast! Most importantly, Shelby loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Do YOU realize...its has been pretty much TWO MONTHS since you posted??? That is NOT okay my little SuzyQ! Please try for twice a month...Shelby is growing too fast and we non-facebookers need to watch yall grow. Hows yoru tummy? Who's in there? How abotu a pregnancy post? I LOVE YOU!!!! :)
Oma and Opa love this photo! We can just imagine the look of excitement on her sweet face. How many times did she say fish yesterday. I'm so glad you had a nice time. We are counting the days until we see y'all.
Oh my gosh, we just realized this was a little video. I almost cried when I heard Shelby's angelic voice. Good question Bubba, "Which fish do you like?"
she is so interested! what a great experience for her. next step: buy a gold fish.
Ok. For whatever reason, this video made me cry!! I think it's because I miss her and you guys so much. She is just precious! Thanks for sharing.
I loved your video also Suzy! Thanks for sharing such a special moment!!!!
Post a Comment