I was tagged by my friend Julia...this is a new one for me!
Here are the rules for "eight things": Mention the person that tagged you. Complete the list of eight things. Tag eight of your wonderful blogger friends.
Here are the rules for "eight things": Mention the person that tagged you. Complete the list of eight things. Tag eight of your wonderful blogger friends.
Eight things I look forward to:
1. Heaven!
2. Retirement
3. Seeing Justin at the end of the day
4. Shelby's sweet face every morning
5. Visits from family and friends
6. Christmas
7. Vacations!!!
8. Seeing Justin tonight
Eight things I did yesterday:
1. Talked with my parents on the phone
2. Watched Finding Nemo with Shelby
3. Pushed Shelby in her swing...her own personal heaven
4. Took a nap
5. Emailed my cousins - thanks Leslie for your patience! :)
6. Talked to Justin on the phone
7. Went grocery shopping (yuck)
8. Got in contact with an old friend!!
Eight things i wish i could do:
1. Stay home with Shelby
2. Travel to Europe
3. Speak another language
4. See my family more often
5. A back handspring!
6. Blink my eyes and have a clean house
7. Better profess my faith to others
8. Ice climb
Eight shows i watch:
1. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
2. The Amazing Race
3. Friends
4. Wheel of Fortune
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. Brothers & Sisters
7. That's about it...
8. we try not to watch too much tv
Now I tag Whitney, Camille, Beth, Holly, Leilanni, Tracey, Melissa, Ashley

1 comment:
HOw did you know that I was hoping I would be tagged... he he he just kidding but you know I am going to play now. Ice climbing what is that?
Post a Comment