Shelby was eating lunch the other day with Justin's mom and one of his sisters, Meredith. Meredith asked Shelby, "Shelby, is Oma nice?". Shelby's response: "No, Oma's pretty." (Ah yes, the age old question: would you rather be known as nice or pretty?)
This one is funny but doesn't make me happy. Shelby likes to dip food into her drink (something we are trying to change). The other night she was putting a chip in her drink and Justin's mom told her not to do that. Shelby looked at her and said, "go that way Oma" and pointed away from her. We all privately laughed about it, but she was quickly corrected that she doesn't tell other people what to do. PRAY FOR US!! :)
Enjoying the park on a HOT afternoon (I am definitely feeling the heat seeing as I'm 31 weeks pregnant...hmm...have I posted that I'm pregnant???):
Look Mom! No hands!!!
Playing with Aunt Meredith and Uncle Kevin's kitten:
Looking a little too excited!

4 comments:
So cute.. I just love it when you post..
I think you both look lovely!
i love her long hair and YOU look soooo good! Cant wait to meet baby girl and know her name!
You both look so beautiful!! :-) Can't wait to hear more about the littlest one!!
Post a Comment