The above picture is of Shelby doing "Tummy Time"! She loves her little surf board! She has rolled over for us twice already. The first time I saw her do it I screamed with excitement. It's amazing how the little things can bring us such joy. Justin and I tried putting her to bed without her swaddle Friday night. We watched her on the monitor and were in awe with how easily she put herself to sleep. We commented about how amazing she is. Little did we know that two hours later she would wake up and not truly go back to sleep until a hour and an half later...after we swaddled her! :) So, she's not ready to give up the swaddle yet, and that's fine with us.
The picture here on the right was just sent to me from Amy!! She said that Shelby is having a good time and that her daughter, Kyndal, is having fun with her! She really made my day! I think Shelby may have a little cowlick on the right side of her head! We can't get her hair to lay down!

6 comments:
Suzanne, she looks so much like you!!! The more pictures I see, the more beautiful I think she is. I know it must be hard leaving her, but it IS a blessing that you know and trust who she stays with. I'll keep your situation in my prayers, though. Keep the pictures coming - they're great!!!
Hey there! What a precious girl! I know you miss her so much but know that she is in good hands - not only in Amy's but in God's! I feel bad - I just had a Monday meltdown post where I complained about silly stuff in comparison to what you are going through. I am sorry. I feel so selfish. I will be praying for you and Shelby as you both make this transition. I love you! Oh, and P.S. - a 9:18 post...fate for sure! I love it!
Oh, my heart was breaking for you as I read your post! I will be praying that it will get easier for you (I agree - never easy) and you will feel God's peace and comfort during those hard moments. But it's okay to cry, too - it just underlines how much you love her!
She SO beautiful by the way - definitely has your eyes!
And what a sweet person this Amy chica is to send you pictures during the day!!
Love ya!
Suzanne, Shelby took wonderful care of the cats. Kitty said that the litter box had never been so clean. Maddie read todays entry and she was sad. She remembers when her mom and dad had to drop her off at daycare for the first time. But, she made lots of friends and even met a cute redhead named "Jack". Now she jumps into the arms of her teacher. Obviously, jumping into your own arms would be the best, but just think...you are teaching Shelby that you can be a strong woman with a career, as well as the greatest mom in the world.
Love you...Maddo, Kitty, Morgan, Dave, and Jen
Oh Suzy, my heart broke when I read this post. I can't even imagine how hard it must be to leave little Shelby in the morning. But, God has a plan and this is part of it right now. Keep trusting in Him and relishing in all the time you get to spend with your little angel. Things will get easier and better. Shelby is the most precious thing alive...I miss her terribly!! Hope you guys are doing well....looking forward to seeing you guys again soon. Love you!
Suzy, my heart went out to you as I was reading your entry. I'm glad you found a Christian lady who cares for your beautiful baby girl. I love ya and I can't wait to see Miss Cutie Pie!
Post a Comment