"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it." Isaiah 30:21
Shelby's sweet innocent face! I cant wait to kiss her all over in Dec! Yall are doing a great job! Oh I love her!!!!!
Shelby is so beautiful and is changing and getting her very own personality and looks and laughs and smiles. Such a sweet little face. I love you Shelby and your mommy and daddy. See you all soon. Love you, Mema
She's the cutest baby ever. I hope her first words are "Auntie Erin!"xoxo
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Shelby's sweet innocent face! I cant wait to kiss her all over in Dec! Yall are doing a great job! Oh I love her!!!!!
Shelby is so beautiful and is changing and getting her very own personality and looks and laughs and smiles. Such a sweet little face. I love you Shelby and your mommy and daddy. See you all soon. Love you, Mema
She's the cutest baby ever. I hope her first words are "Auntie Erin!"
xoxo
Post a Comment