Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Who Doesn't Like Rice Cereal?!
Shelby enjoyed her first encounter with rice cereal four days ago. She really had a great time touching it, smashing it, spreading it on her face...oh, and a little of it actually went into her mouth. She is doing better and better with each passing day. Maybe someday soon she'll get a teaspoon in her sweet belly. I didn't think I would be able to handle her making a mess with it, but it was so much fun!! I know she needs to explore her little world, and this was one more way to do that. Here are some pictures!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yummm . . .rice cereal! Yay, Shelby!
Covered in rice cereal, yet we maintain our stylish composure with the jaunty bow perched on our head. A rice cereal facial is no excuse to forego fashion.
Looks like fun! :)
Post a Comment