Shelby has made her first friend, her stuffed puppy that we have given the name "Pooch". Pooch always seems to put a smile on her face no matter what is going on. I know, you are probably wondering how I can say that considering the second picture. Pooch had nothing to do with the frustration that Shelby is so proudly displaying...he/she (we haven't figured out yet) is merely being a good friend and standing by her side.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Shelby's First Friend
Shelby has made her first friend, her stuffed puppy that we have given the name "Pooch". Pooch always seems to put a smile on her face no matter what is going on. I know, you are probably wondering how I can say that considering the second picture. Pooch had nothing to do with the frustration that Shelby is so proudly displaying...he/she (we haven't figured out yet) is merely being a good friend and standing by her side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She's looking more like Suzanne these days :) I love her sweet face!
Post a Comment