Lilypie

Friday, December 7, 2007

I Know He Will Answer

"Lord, I wait for you to help me. Lord my God, I know you will answer." Psalm 38:15

I feel this wholeheartedly. Since my last post I have felt all of your thoughts and prayers...God is listening. He has made me feel empowered and at peace. I know that the battle is not done, that the devil will continue to tempt me and push me close to the edge, but I know my God hears me and pulls me close to Him. I know He is calling me, and I must do my best to hear Him.

Thank you to everyone for your love and support, whether you commented on my post, called, or emailed. Thank you for your prayers and for helping me to see that I'm not alone. It's so easy to want to mask the difficult things in our lives, but I've found that when we are honest with each other we find both support and peace.

I love you all.

3 comments:

Leilanni said...

I heard a sermon today (someone sent me the link) about how like Moses, Jesus chose to reject his royal rights in order to suffer WITH his people - and then become their deliverer. It brings a new meaning to Emmanuel - "God WITH us". Our God does not choose to watch us from afar, but rather to sit with us during the darkest times.

Sweet Suzanne, I am so glad you feel God with you during this journey. He really IS always with us! I am still praying for you. Love you!

da momma said...

just checking on you...I love you cant wait to hug you!!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Gal! Get to see ya and your family real soon! Can't wait to give Shelby kisses!
Thank you for sharing your struggles openly. Like you and Leilanni said, God is always with us. What comfort HE brings. Love you!