Lilypie

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Getting Ready for Christmas

So, it's been a while since my last post. Things have never been better!! We spent about a week and a half in Texas for Christmas!! I have several posts to catch up on, starting with putting up Christmas decorations at home.

Shelby thought that the Christmas tree would taste good! Shortly after this picture she spit it out...thank goodness. I especially enjoyed putting up the decorations this year, having a new baby and all. But of course she was pretty much oblivious to it all. She just wanted to put everything in her mouth. Mmm, stuffed Santa pillow! Mmm, Santa cookie jar! Mmm, Christmas tree!!!





These are after the tree was finished! She wasn't as intrigued with it as I thought she would've been. She actually ended up taking a nap while we set up the big tree. I just knew that when she woke up she'd be surprised to see it! But of course she could've cared less. Maybe next year!!

No comments: