
If you look at any photography book on Colorado, there is guaranteed to be at least two pictures of Garden of the Gods, which is an incredibly beautiful park in Colorado Springs. The man who owned the park willed the property to the city of Colorado Springs before he died, with one condition: that it forever remain free to the public to visit.As a photographer, I try to avoid taking cliche photographs that you see everywhere; the ones that are undoubtedly beautiful but have been photographed so many times that you get sick of looking at them. Garden of the Gods is a place where cliche photographs are made everyday. But it is also a place where seemingly endless photographic opportunities exist. We had some unexpected accumulating snow Friday night, so I thought I would give the Garden some more camera time on Saturday.

1 comment:
Justin, these pictures in The Garden of the Gods are awesome. You are quite the photographer.
Love you, Mema
Post a Comment