Lilypie

Monday, January 21, 2008

Snow + Shelby = Joy




We finally put Shelby in one of her snowsuits today...I don't think we have seen anything crazier or cuter! She loves the snow, but more importantly, she says she can't wait until she can ice climb!

3 comments:

da momma said...

OMG Justin! You are such the photographer! thanks or sharing and the one of your girls could win a contest! They are soooo beautiful! I love yall!

Leilanni said...

Oh my word - that is just the cutest thing EVER!!!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures of Shelby in her snow suit and out in the snow. Looks like everyone is have a fun time. It's hard to realize my babies are living in such a place with so much snow. Our beautiful Shelby is changing and growing all the time.

Mema loves you Shelby and Justin and Suzanne :0)