Here is me and Christine. Silly me didn't get one of Shelby with Christine. Christine, email me one of yours and I'll post it!!
Here is Shelby and Lori!!! Lori brought her sweet little boy, Cole to come over and play. When she stopped by, Whitney and her little boy Elijah were there, as well as my brother and sister-in-law and their two kids, Brendan and Corinne. It really felt like a play-date!!! Kids were everywhere!!
This is me and Shelby with Holly and her little boy Will. I think Will was smitten with Shelby. He sure was grinning at her and even planted a sweet little kiss on her! Oooh, Shelby's first sweetie! :)
And this is me and Shelby with Whitney and Elijah. Oh, and who is that sweet, tiny baby Whitney is holding?! That is beautiful Aydia Ann Terrell, born on Christmas Day at 5:00 in the morning!!!! Whitney came by and saw us a few days before Christmas, so I was so happy to see her pregnant, and then we got to see her on New Year's Eve before we flew back to Colorado!! She's beautiful Whitney!!!

3 comments:
Looks like y'all had a fabulous Christmas!!! So glad you got to come hang out in Texas for a while :-)
Great pictures with your friends and their babies and Whitney with two. It's so hard to believe, but it's wonderful to see.
I love all, mama (mema)
poor aydia's head! ha! We were so blessed to see you 3 times! LOVE U, Shelby was as yummy to hold as I thought she'd be!
Post a Comment