We also made it down to Austin to visit Justin's parents, Oma and Opa (which means Grandma and Grandpa in German). We had a fabulous time seeing Justin's parents and his sisters Jen (Justin's twin) and Meredith. Erin, Justin's other sister, couldn't make it and she was missed very much. We played around the world ping pong - tons of fun and I think someone (whose name I won't mentioned) actually tinkled in her pants from laughing! Justin's family loves to make fun of each other in a very playful way. It has taken some time, but this trip I really got into myself and threw a few jabs. We always have a super time, but I think for me this was the best visit we've had.
Unfortunately, Jen took most of the pictures with her camera and we don't have access to her pictures just yet, so until then this is what you get!!
This is a picture of Shelby with Opa. She loves her Opa!!!

This is Jen, looking her finest!!

And Mere too - lookin' good Mere!!

And this one is Oma and Opa playing ping pong. I actually think having a ping pong table may be in our future! We had so much fun as a family around the ping pong table. Who needs the dinner table when you have ping pong!! :)
2 comments:
Thanks for putting the WORST picture of me on the web!! Wow, does my hair look puffy! You guys should have access to the photoset on Flickr - it is called Austin_Christmas_2007. Go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/jlpeterson/sets/
It should be the first set in the list...but make sure Justin is logged into his Flickr account, because only my family contacts can see this photoset.
Miss you guys already!!!
Shelby has such a great, beautiful and happy smile sitting there by Opa. Opa's has a happy smile too, but who wouldn't, sitting by our best girl.
Miss you all. Love Mema
Post a Comment