Lilypie

Friday, July 20, 2007

Blogging about blogging

I really can't believe Suzanne and I have started a blog. A close friend (you know who you are) of Suzanne's commented on how she was such a good writer and that she should start her own blog. After only a few minutes of discussion and then nothing for about a day, Suzanne came home from work today with our blog page created. We are all enthused...especially Shelby. So what do you think of our first post? Hopefully it is not indicative of the quality of our blog and our future posts. We will see. Until the next post...

8 comments:

iWant said...

I yawned three times reading your inaugural post. I am anxiously awaiting your second, and hopefully more informative post. Perhaps a comment or two on Shelby's "deposits" or how cool (no pun intended) your new central AC is. :)
Love,
Auntie Erin

Unknown said...

Nice first posting you big loser. I can't believe you have a blog! It might actually be a good way to keep in touch if you actually mention the Shelbinator in there. Suzy - are you really a good writer??

Love,
The best aunt Shelby has ever had named Meredith

Jennifer said...

J-Lo

Jennifer said...

Oops! I had no idea what I was doing when I left that last post - sorry! So, you guys are Bloggy McBloggertons now....must be nice to be able to blog from such a cool laptop right from the kitchen. How's the grease? Holla back. Shelby is my hero.

Holly said...

Glad you are blogging! I look forward to seeing/reading about you guys!
Love,
Holly

Oma said...

Hey Blogsters! We love this idea of keeping in touch and being able to reach out and touch you whenever we want. Suzy, IF YOU REALLY did write this, then I guess you are a good? writer. JK - : ) ---- You're the greatest daughter-in-law! We look forward to your next entry. With love, Oma and Opa

PaPa said...

Favorite Movies!
What happened to A River Runs Through It?

Leilanni said...

Hey Suzanne!!! (and Justin . . .although I don't know you really . . .and Shelby although I haven't met you yet!!!) It's great to "see" you on here and have a way to stay in touch. Shelby looks just precious - congratulations!!