Lilypie

Monday, July 23, 2007

Seeing nature through Suburbia

Despite the seemingly inescapable suburbs that make up Colorado Springs, there still exist those opportunities where nature reminds us that no matter how many houses and businesses and roads are built, its beauty is ever present and everlasting. This shot was taken from our back door the other day.

"God doesn't exist because nature exists, nature exists because God exists."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this picture! Justin, you have such a talent for photography - for seeing something with your eyes that you then interpret through a camera lens. Your shots are always beautiful. I especially love this light in this one. What you say is true about the intermix of nature and neighborhoods - no matter how much concrete we put up (and we will continue to do it), nature will not be stopped and we as humans need the eyes to see the beauty. I love you guys!