Lilypie

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

Today is my and Justin's FIVE YEAR anniversary! I can't believe it's already been five years. The time has flown by so quickly! We have done some wonderful things so far: moved to Colorado, bought a house, had a baby, climbed a few mountains (literally and figuratively), gone ice climbing (okay, so only Justin has done that one), and attempted tent camping on several occasions with minimal success. The main thing we haven't done that we both look forward to is traveling!

To my loving husband Justin, I cannot put into words how amazing you are - as both a husband and father. You are such a blessing to me and Shelby. Thank you for always being honest and true. Thank you for never conforming to others, but always being who you are. Thank you for your desire to serve the Lord. Thank you for loving and protecting me. Thank you for showering your love, excitement, and joy on Shelby. You are so smitten with her, and she knows and feels it. Your relationship is priceless. I am so thankful for all that you do for me. You truly take care of me!! These past five years have been so wonderful, and I know God has blessings for us in the future!!! I love you with all of my heart!!

1 comment:

da momma said...

beautiful words! Yall are so sweet! Justin, I love you too! Thanks for taking such good care of my girl and being such a great daddy to Shelbs! Happy Anniversary kiddos!