I was looking through some pictures of Shelby and came across these. They were taken about two months ago. I had completely forgotten about them and I thought they were super cute. I remember how excited she was to stand in Daddy's boots, and at the same time a little unsure. She wouldn't let go of them! It made me think about how well I'd fill my Daddy's boots. Not my earthly father, but my Heavenly father. How well would I fill his boots? I'm sad to say that my Father's boots would dwarf my feet. His boots are so big! But, the greatest part is that His grace covers me. It doesn't matter that I could never fill his boots...or even start to put them on. The thing that matters is that I continue to try!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
I was looking through some pictures of Shelby and came across these. They were taken about two months ago. I had completely forgotten about them and I thought they were super cute. I remember how excited she was to stand in Daddy's boots, and at the same time a little unsure. She wouldn't let go of them! It made me think about how well I'd fill my Daddy's boots. Not my earthly father, but my Heavenly father. How well would I fill his boots? I'm sad to say that my Father's boots would dwarf my feet. His boots are so big! But, the greatest part is that His grace covers me. It doesn't matter that I could never fill his boots...or even start to put them on. The thing that matters is that I continue to try!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love, Love, Love these pictures! She is just adorable!!
What an incredible message and thanks for the pictures to go with it... you should be a writer... Thanks again and I am blessed to know His GRACE.
sweet thoughts and super sweet girl! miss yall!!!!!
Post a Comment