We started our Christmas vacation in Arlington. Shelby was finally able to spend some good quality time with my parents, Mema and Papa. We also were able to visit with my brother and sister-in-law and their kiddos. Justin and Dad took many trips to Starbucks (typical), and Mom and I got in some good ol' mother-daughter time. Christmas Day was fun!!! Shelby was inundated with presents, so Justin and I ended up opening most of them. By the time the gifts were done, Shelby was ready for a nap. It was a great first Christmas for her!!
Shelby and Mema (my mom)

Shelby and Papa (my dad)

Shelby and her cousins, Brendan and Corinne. Notice a trend with the thumb?! She just started that about three weeks ago. It's so cute, but it's going to be tough to get her to quit!
2 comments:
Sucking that thumb, huh? Like mother, like daughter!! :)
At my parents house in Dallas they have a picture above the computer of all of us older cousins in the tub together. Shelby looks alot like you did when you were little! I was showing mom and dad your blog, and it was pretty cute to see the similarity.
So glad you guys got some good family time in TX for Christmas!
Love you, girl!
We had a great time with you my precious Shelby. I miss you already. You are such a good baby I'm so thankful that God sent you to Suzanne and Justin. You have a great mama and daddy. We love you all.
Meme
Post a Comment