Over Christmas Justin decided to juggle for Shelby. Little did we know that she'd get such a kick out of it. Unfortunately, the newness has worn off. Justin has tried time and time again to get that sweet giggle, but I think Shelby is stubborn like her mother...uh...I mean father!! The video is from Christmas, the time of the giggles!! Don't you just love her big belly. She does a perfect Santa - her big belly like a bowl full of jelly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Shelby is absolutely precious!! I think the next step is naked juggling...that would bring her giggles back.
"It's too late to apologize...it's too late..."
That's fantastic! You guys will be so thankful to have video of when Shelby thought Daddy was funny. In the not too distant future she'll just roll her eyes at him...kind of like we do with our goofy dad's! :) (Not that I'm saying Justin is goofy!)
Love you, girl!
I love those sweet giggles!!!
Ahh!! She is so cute! That shoud on UTUBE :) great post!
Shelby's giggls melt my heart! So glad you shared!!!!! Also, Justin is one talented photographer. I really enjoy looking at his work!!!
Post a Comment